Win a $300 VIP MFWF dinner for two
We’re giving away two spots to our five course dinner with all the trimmings.
Seven dishes to celebrate the sea, matched with Victorian craft beer and natural wine – we’re celebrating a life aquatic over our courtyard barbecue.
Take your palate for a walk on the wild side as punchy sour notes and fragrances are expertly paired with a unique beverage selection. Seared miso-cured whole flounder and raw cobia with blood orange, courtesy of ethical local producers, are just the beginning.
Two lucky winners will enjoy all the frills, gills, fins and all the booze. It’s not called Gill-ty Pleasures for nothing.
To enter, repost the image/poster going live Wednesday 27 February on Instagram to your story and tag who you’d like to take + @drmorsebar. The winner will be selected at random so enter as many times as you like. Specifically:
1. Visit our Instagram account – @drmorsebar
2. Keep an eye out for a post going live on Wednesday 27 February on our Insta account
3. Take a screenshot and add to your story. Tag which person you would like to take with you
4. Don’t forget to tag @drmorsebar, so we catch your entry
5. Enter as many times as you like – each will be counted.
Entries close Friday 15 March, 10pm.
Gill-ty Pleasures – Melbourne Food and Wine Festival
Thursday 21 March
Don’t like suspense? Tickets can be bought via the MFWF website.
Terms and conditions:
– Competition opens 11am, Wednesday 27 February
– Competition closes 10pm, Friday 15 March
– Competition is open to all Victorians over 18 years of age
– Entries must repost poster published to Dr Morse Instagram on Wednesday 27 February and share in their story
– Multiple entries are accepted
– Winner will be selected at random and notified via email or Instagram PM
– Prize includes two tickets to Gill-ty Pleasures at Dr Morse for MFWF, 5-course meal, plus matched wine and cocktails per person and is valued at approximately $300
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Prize must be redeemed at the Gill-ty Pleasures event on March 21
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.